- You are responsible for the E/E components or Powertrain package. The integration of carry-over parts plays just as important a role as the design and optimization of all components in the vehicle range, from concept development to series production.
- For this purpose, you will work out solution proposals with internal and external partners for a technically optimal and cost-efficient component design, taking into account all necessary requirements.
- You will also create and manage 3D data sets and drawings in compliance with our design guidelines.
- In all your tasks, you keep an eye on the big picture by creating production documentation for parts lists and drawings of individual parts/assemblies/assembly drawings.
- The implementation and use of the product data system is also part of your tasks.
- Completed studies in engineering (mechanical engineering / vehicle engineering or comparable)
- You have very good knowledge in the 3D-CAD tools like CATIA V5, Creo, NX or similar.
- Already experience in the field of design and development in the automotive industry especially EE components and Wiring harnesses or powertrain of electric vehicles
- Experience defining requirements for EE components and wiring or EV powertrain is advantageous
- Experience in manufacturing processes for example, sheet metal, die cast and others preferred
- You have a fundamental knowledge of GD&T and technical drawings
- You gathered first experience with some product data management systems like 3DX (Dassault), Teamcenter or similar.
- You like to work with project management methods, see communication as one of your strengths and are willing to take initiative if required
- You are fluent in English. (Fluent in German is a plus)
Das erwartet dich
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new CAD Engineer E/E / Powertrain (f/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!