- You will contribute to cross-functional systems integration and supplier management as an EE stakeholder
- You will specify, design, and validate electrical systems for interior and exterior audio, displays, lighting, and telematics
- You will create system schematics and review hardware layouts
- You will develop prototypes and bring up electrical assemblies on integration/test buck
- A degree in Electrical or Mechatronics engineering
- Several years of experience in electrical design and integration; automotive or safety critical industry experience a plus, including high reliability systems.
- Experience with in-vehicle audio, microphones, Antennas and local communications (bluetooth/wifi)
- Familiarity with Automotive standard’s w.r.t H/W and communication protocols like A2B, CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc…...
- Audio systems design, acoustic testing experience is a plus
Das erwartet dich
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Electrical Engineer - Infotainment System (f/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!