- You will contribute to cross-functional systems integration and supplier management as an Infotainment stakeholder
- You will specify, design, and validate electrical systems for interior audio, displays, telematics, infotainment H/W Modules.
- You will create system schematics, review hardware layouts and beach mark the competitor vehicle components.
- You will talk to the supplier, understand the H/W specification and develop a prototypes to meet the requirement and integrating with other ECU's.
- You will take part in E-2-E vehicle development /integration/ testing.
- A degree in Electrical or Mechatronics engineering
- Several years of experience in electrical design with automotive OEM experience is a plus.
- Experience with in-vehicle audio, microphones, Antennas and local communications (Bluetooth/wifi).........
- Familiarity with Automotive standard’s w.r.t H/W and communication protocols like A2B, CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc…...
- Audio system fine tuning, acoustic testing, Radio reception tuning & EMC/EMI is a plus.
Das erwartet dich
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Electrical Engineer - Infotainment System (f/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!