- You develop the user journey for our car infotainment system and our Sono app according to our vision, based on personas, user research and business requirements. For this, you design an optimal and intuitive user experience as well as efficient operating concepts.
- You take responsibility for UX / UI and work jointly in a cross-functional product team to deliver excellent experiences as a team.
- Thus, you develop rough and detailed blueprints, as well as navigation and interaction concepts and information architectures.
- You transport your ideas to your team and management in the form of text, wireframes, UI flows and interactive prototypes and accompany the implementation in cooperation with design and technology.
- The product development of the infotainment system and the Sono app is developed in close cooperation with our POs, the design department and software developers in an agile environment.
- Your professional collaborative experience with UX and UI designers, product managers and engineers in the areas of UX/UI, Service Design and Usability, amounts to at least 4 years.
- You have sound experience in the application of qualitative and quantitative usability evaluation methods in the areas of user research, usability engineering or user testing.
- You have the ability to understand, analyze and present complex situations in an understandable way to different audiences and an affinity for analytical thinking combined with creativity.
- Experience with the Android design ecosystem (Android Automotive OS) is desirable.
- Experience in the automotive sector and understanding of infotainment systems UX would be considered an advantage.
- You’re experienced with methods in the areas of Service Design and Design Thinking as well as interest in UX Strategy, innovations, trends and new technologies.
- You have a degree in the field of UX, Digital Media/E-Business, Information Design, Interaction Design, Media Informatics, Computer Science or a comparable course of studies.
- You have very good written and spoken English skills.
Das erwartet dich
- You will be part of our Sono Digital team, which is an experienced, dynamic group with agility in their DNA and the conviction to be part of the solution for a future where mobility can be sustainable.
- As a learning team, we foster an open learning culture where it is allowed to make mistakes, to ask any question, to actively search for ways to improve for the customer, the team, and yourself. You embrace these values and are excited to join our journey.
- Sono Motors values your lifestyle choices. Our Sono Digital team is headquartered in Munich. We believe it to be valuable being able meet in-person to workshop or lead larger discussions, most of the productive work can be done in a remote setup, though. Communication is the key here. We support part-time work of at least 30 hours as well, and hope to be able to provide a sustainable working place that matches your private needs.
You see yourself as our new Senior UX Designer (w/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!