Vehicle Architecture Manager (f/m/x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time · München
- You are responsible for the complete vehicle package. The integration of carry-over parts plays just as important a role as the design and optimization of all components in the vehicle range, from concept development to series production.
- For this purpose, you will work out solution proposals with internal and external partners for a technically optimal and cost-efficient component design, taking into account all necessary requirements.
- You will also create and manage 3D data sets and drawings in compliance with our design guidelines.
- In all your tasks, you keep an eye on the big picture by creating production documentation for parts lists and drawings of individual parts/assemblies/assembly drawings.
- The implementation and use of the product data system is also part of your tasks.
- Completed studies in engineering (mechanical engineering / vehicle construction or comparable)
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of design and development in the automotive industry.
- You have very good knowledge in the 3D-CAD tools CATIA V5 or NX and an experienced handling of MS Office applications.
- Furthermore, your knowledge of product data systems (PDM) and their application is in demand. Ideally, you also have experience in their implementation.
- You like to work with project management methods and see communication as one of your strengths.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written German and English.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new CAD Constructor (f/m/x) Automotive? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!