- You will be responsible for managing recruiting projects for the recruitment of qualified professionals and leaders for all areas of the company, with almost no limits to your creativity.
- You will work together with our different departments to generate optimal job profiles, create meaningful job advertisements and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- You like to swim in the pool of social networks, search for qualified candidates and have a very good feeling for the right approach.
- In addition, you are familiar with current active sourcing methods and identify interesting events for targeted recruitment.
- Furthermore, you will be in touch with contacts from recruitment agencies and job portals in order to reach the right target groups.
- Concerning your education: The area of your degree is not decisive for us, but your enthusiasm for this position.
- You have sound experience in recruiting employees in a dynamic business environment, ideally start-up.
- You are passionate about active sourcing and have a talent for individually approaching potentially suitable candidates.
- This includes profound knowledge of social media, especially LinkedIn and Xing.
- Excellent German and English spoken and written skills are required.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new HR Manager (m/f/x) with focus on talent acquisition? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!