- Support the growth of the purchasing department through your initiative in creating, developing and implementing new purchasing structures and processes to support Sono Motors' business operations.
- You are responsible for establishing and maintaining supplier relationships, including negotiating purchasing conditions.
- You will also be responsible for purchasing controlling, including, potential partner evaluation and the analysis of material groups. Therefore, you will work closely together within the Supply Chain Management structure.
- Your area of responsibility covers the entire purchasing process from sourcing, preparation of the offer to the conclusion of the contract. You will continuously identify potential for improving process quality, efficiency and product cost through VAVE.
- Furthermore, we need your support in all administrative activities around the purchasing process.
- You have a commercial apprenticeship or a bachelor degree (e.g. engineering, industrial engineering or business administration)
- You have 1-2 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in the automotive sector.
- You are characterized by negotiation and organizational skills.
- Administrative tasks such as the preparation of orders and nomination letters and framework contracts are easy for you to handle.
- You have very good communication skills in German and English.
- You like working independently in a dynamic team.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Purchasing Associate (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!