- You will assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual and consolidated financial statements.
- Your help is also required in the introduction and application of new accounting systems (SAP, LucaNet, tools for invoice processing and expense reporting).
- You take over activities in invoice entrance and processing
- Your general assistance in the finance and admin area and completion of recurring tasks is required
- You are studying business administration or economics, ideally with a focus on accounting or taxation, and are already in the second half of your studies
- You bring along your first practical experience in a professional environment
- You distinguish yourself by an independent way of working
- You are skilled in Excel and Google Workspace
- You are fluent in German and English
What to expect
- A company that is about five years old and growing rapidly
- A US listing (NASDAQ) since November 2021
- A visionary, dynamic team
- No entrenched processes and hierarchies, but plenty of courage to create a future mobility provider
- A culture of appreciation where we celebrate successes and mistakes and new ideas are welcomed, not feared
- Flexible working hours & home office taking into account your personal circumstances
- An open office with little paper, but Trello & Slack instead
- As a full team member, you will become an insider in the eyes of the SEC
Do you see yourself as an intern or working student in the field of accounting? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to meeting you!