Intern (f/m/x) Video Content Management
Internship, Full-time · München
- You support the creation and management of video material for our website, landing pages, career page, social media and our video blog (Vlog).
- You will work closely with marketing, communication and human resources to achieve this.
- You capture internal video orders, structure them and deliver strong results - now and then with a real goose bump feeling.
- Through your work you support our successful positioning in the field of eMobility.
- Your creative ideas are very much appreciated!
- You are studying marketing, media or would like to professionalize your passion for video and photography in an internship as a career changer.
- You have experience in videography (film and editing experience as well as data organization)
- Experiences in PremierePro and After Effects is also essential, ideally also in animation (2D & 3D) and grading.
- You have a good to very good command of German and English.
- You also like to travel occasionally (as CO2-neutral as possible) and are willing to work on weekends for special occasions.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new intern in the field of Video Content Management? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!