Mechanical Integration Engineer (w/m/x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time · München
- You are part of the team that is driving the development in the field of photovoltaic integration into our Sion (ViPV)
- You develop mechanical integration solutions tailored to our needs, focusing on manufacturability, safety and maintenance
- You monitor product development and validate quality from a mechanical point of view
- You are the technical interface between our internal development team and our suppliers
- As a project manager you pay attention to costs, deadlines and quality - but also to sustainable and environmentally friendly production
- You have a degree in engineering, e.g. mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- You have at least 5 years of specific professional experience and very good knowledge of both CAD software and mechanical design
- You have good communication skills, and you are solution-orientated as well as team-oriented
- You are fit in the basics of project management and speak fluent German and English
- Sustainability is a matter of the heart for you, you like to swim in the open sea and not only stand by your successes but also by your mistakes
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a fast growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the opportunity to realize your own projects - your ideas are welcome, not feared.
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate success and failure.
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but Trello & Slack.
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc
You see yourself as our new Mechanical Integration Engineer (w/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us.We look forward to hearing from you!