Polymer Process Engineer (f/m/x)
Permanent Employment, Full-time · München
- You are part of the team that is driving the development in the field of photovoltaic integration into our Sion (ViPV)
- You are involved in product development and bring your expertise in terms of polymer component manufacturing processes
- You are the technical interface between us and our suppliers, focusing on the manufacturing processes, keeping in mind the final product requirement together with safety and recyclability
- You monitor the product development and validate quality from a process point of view
- As a project manager, you pay attention to costs, deadlines and quality - but also to sustainable and environmentally friendly production
- You have a degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Process Engineering or Material Engineering ideally with focus on polymers
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience and very good knowledge of polymer component manufacturing processes
- You have good communication skills and you you are solution-oriented as well as team-oriented
- You are fit in the basics of project management and have no issue with communicating your expertise daily in both German and English
- Sustainability is for you a matter of your heart, you like swimming in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a fast growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the opportunity to realize your own projects - your ideas are welcome, not feared.
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate success and failure.
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but Trello & Slack.
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc
You see yourself as our new Polymer Engineer (w/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us.We look forward to hearing from you!