- In the Finance Team you will be involved in the coordination and structuring of funding rounds throughout the entire process
- You will prepare profitability calculations and financial analyses for our management as well as project exposés and other documents for investors
- You will identify potential investors, assist in negotiations and prepare presentations, investment documents and financial plans
- Your input to realize cost savings and further optimizations (processes, internal controls, etc.) is also welcome.
- You will develop a communication strategy to position Sono Motors for the financial market. You will identify and evaluate interesting communication channels such as awards and conferences
- You have a degree in business administration or industrial engineering, ideally with a focus on finance
- You bring first practical experience in a professional environment. Ideally within the scope of internships or working student activities in the fields of start-up, consulting or banking
- Key competence is your very good knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- You distinguish yourself by working independently
- Very good German and English language skills are an absolute must
- You are interested in an ecologically sustainable start-up
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Junior Financial Analyst (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!