- The goSono app will become a basic foundation of our vision: “Shared. Mobility. For Everyone.” You design, develop and optimize this app - the main customer touchpoint for mobility services in the Sion.
- You will program the mobile app applying best practices, including test automation on unit and integration level, as well as the setup of continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- You select the optimal technologies to communicate between the app and the backend and design the APIs together with us in the team.
- You like to challenge and improve your neighboring fields including user experience, design, and backend development.
- The collaboration with various stakeholders of the product will also be part of your job. Together with design, UX, product development, Sion development and backend engineering, you ensure a user-friendly, customer-focused and functional product.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in developing mobile apps and you know about best practices regarding UX, clean code, maintainable software, internet protocols, networking, and automated testing.
- We expect proven expertise in the development and technical implementation of mobile apps and a strong affinity to clean code as well as a clear picture of sustainable API design. Currently, we develop our mobile app in React Native. Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus.
- We seek T-shaped people with broad, basic knowledge of all parts in a cloud-native software stack. Additionally, we value your interest in the wide range of activities required to shape a great product.
- You share our passion for technology and excellent products.
- You go with the tool that serves the job instead of being dogmatic about technology choices and you're not hesitating to learn or try something new.
- You have experience working in a team with agile methodologies, like Scrum and Kanban. Experience working in a remote team is a plus.
- English is a must, German a plus.
What to expect:
- You will be part of our goSono team which is an experienced, dynamic group with agility in their DNA and the conviction to be part of the solution for a future where mobility can be sustainable.
- As a learning team, we foster an open learning culture where it is allowed to make mistakes, to ask any question, to actively search for ways to improve for the customer, the team and yourself. You embrace these values and are excited to join our journey.
- Sono Motors values your lifestyle choices. Our goSono team is headquartered in Munich. We are seeking people who commit to a minimum on-site presence of three days, spread out over a part-time (30 hours) or full-time work week.
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Mobile App Developer (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!