- You receive and look after our customers and visitors in our showroom
- You will support the management and the team in the operative and administrative daily business
- Furthermore, you will support the coordination of appointments as well as preparation and follow-up of meetings and events
- You are part of our office management team and responsible for the entire office organization. This includes processing incoming and outgoing mail, e-mails, orders, coordination of interns, external service providers and our cleaning staff.
- A completed commercial apprenticeship or comparable
- At least two years of professional experience in office management
- Positive and forward-looking attitude to work and a high degree of personal responsibility
- You are an organizational talent and have a strong service orientation
- Very good team and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and good to very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- You are interested in an ecologically sustainable start-up with plenty of room for self-development
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our Team and Office Assistant (m/f/x) with focus on talent acquisition? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!