- You will be a part of the team to develop solutions to connect Infotainment onboard solutions to Cloud
- There, you support the development of the infrastructure to test APIs connecting onboard and offboard solutions
- We use CAN messages in the car for remote service development
- Supporting validation and test control at Component Bench Level is also part of your tasks
- We integrate the framework with Android Pie OS
- For us wanting to do more is more important that years of experience
- You are enrolled in a master program in the field of Computer Science Engineering and bring strong programming skills.
- You have first Experiences with Android OS development, C++, Java & Kotlin
- Ideally you have knowledge of CAN Network and Messages in Vehicles
- You understand AWS/ Azure environment and know how to use it
- More important to us your motivation to learn and to work in an agile team
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like swimming in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Intern (f/m/x) in the field of Infotainment Digital Solutions? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!