- You will be responsible for purchasing and logistics for the Sion and related services
- Together with our production team and our contract manufacturer, you will design the inbound logistics and set up the existing supplier contracts
- You are responsible for achieving the planned quality, cost and timing targets
- Your partner in our also ecologically innovative outbound logistics is the Sono Motors sales department
- You have many years of professional experience in the areas of purchasing or logistics, which you could ideally gain in a management position
- Ideally you have knowledge of methods for value analysis / VAVE and are familiar with programs for process and cost optimization
- Pronounced negotiation skills can be counted among your strengths
- In addition, you will have gained experience in the design and implementation of logistics concepts as well as in methodology and implementation of lifecycle-supporting supplier management
- German & English you speak fluently
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to design a new mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are in demand, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- organic bread flat rate, free drinks, a vegan catering service and much more.
You see yourself as our new Head of Supply Chain (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!