- You are collaboratively responsible for the complete development and technical support of the company website in the frontend area.
- You will develop new front-end modules in a team, expand our internal pattern library and apply best practice procedures.
- You support our software team in experimental prototyping and other internal web projects
- You like to challenge and improve related disciplines, including user experience, design and content.
- The close coordination with different teams is also part of your work. Together with design, UX and marketing you create impressive and user-friendly web interfaces.
- You could already gain at least 5 years of experience as a frontend web developer.
- You have excellent know-how in HTML, CSS and preprocessors like SCSS.
- You know how to use PHP and content management systems.
- You are familiar with Continuous Deployment.
- It is important to you to write clean and well documented code.
- You have a good eye for typography.
- Accessibility is as important to you as usability.
- You have a high sense of responsibility.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Frontend Web Developer (f/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!