- You will be responsible for understanding the needs of our community regarding product and development updates for the viSono technology and combining these with current market and industry trends to create informative, cool and entertaining marketing concepts
- The concepts will then be included in a marketing backlog to coordinate and prioritize the scope of work and tasks together with the PMs of goSono and Sion with regard to an overall marketing strategy
- You will work closely with our Customer Success, Business Development, Marketing and Technical Development to align product development and campaign plans and set realistic goals for marketing production
- To a large extend the teams organize themselves and it is your responsibility to encourage and support this self-organization and to take over classical leadership tasks only when ask for and necessary
- Furthermore, you ensure that as many team interactions as possible are directed towards the value creation process in line with our purpose
- At least 5 years of professional experience as product owner or a similar role in the area of marketing product management
- At least 5 years experience in developing marketing strategies and concepts
- Very good storytelling skills
- Very sound knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Advertising/advertising, growth marketing, performance marketing, B2B marketing, digital/online marketing
- Experience in solar energy is a plus.
- Familiar with agile development methods like Scrum or similar
- Very good organization and communication skills
- A basic attitude of trust and intuition instead of control when it comes to teamwork
- By leadership you understand taking responsibility for the framework conditions that enable everyone to discover, develop and exploit his/her potential in order to best serve the purpose of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities
- Fluent in English and German
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a fast growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider and an environment where your ideas are welcomed not feared
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate success and failure.
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but Trello & Slack.
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc
You see yourself as our new Product Owner Marketing - viSono? Then apply via our online form and convince us.We look forward to hearing from you!