- You know all the tips and tricks to quickly increase your online reach in the long run.
- You create sustainable growth through the online strategy you have defined.
- You plan performance marketing measures (especially landing pages, SEO, SEA) to optimize conversions.
- You combine state-of-the-art technology and creative ideas to deliver content to our community and new potential customers.
- You can prove the performance of your online marketing activities with figures (for example with Google Analytics) and derive further measures from it.
- You align all marketing initiatives with KPIs and are able to define them.
- You always keep an eye on the marketing budget in order to achieve the greatest possible effect with the least financial outlay.
- Your focus is on business growth.
- You have successfully completed business studies with a focus on marketing or a similar qualification.
- You have already worked in online marketing for at least 3 years.
- You have several years of experience in the management and optimization of performance marketing campaigns.
- You have expanded and managed social media channels.
- You have gained relevant experience in project management.
- You speak and write perfect German and English.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a fast growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider and an environment where your ideas are welcomed not feared
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate success and failure.
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but Trello & Slack.
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc
You see yourself as our new Online Marketing Manager (w/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us.We look forward to hearing from you!