- You are responsible for the technical support of our prototypes and first point of contact for all technical problems concerning the workshop and the prototypes
- You organise procedures in the workshop area according to the applicable safety regulations
- You will support our development team actively in the construction and operation of the test benches
- You take care of material procurement for consumables and for other future projects
- You carry out cleaning of the prototypes if necessary
- You will support various internal projects in the reSono team and ideally you will also enjoy working on the technical education and training of your colleagues
- You will monitor and control compliance of safety regulations within the various areas and, if necessary, intervene to regulate
- You have successfully completed a technical training such as mechanic, electrician, mechatronic, industrial mechanic or similar
- You are very technical and love to get your hands dirty
- You are characterised by a very reliable, responsible and independent way of working
- You enjoy working in a team and helping others with your technical knowledge
- You have good knowledge of MS- Office
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to design a new mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realise your own projects - because your ideas are in demand with us, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- organic bread flat rate, free drinks, a vegan catering service and much more.
If you see yourself as part of our team in the role of a Technical Assistant (f/m/x), then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!