- Collection and analysis of data regarding internal sustainability,
- Support in the development of a concept for sustainability reporting + Support in the creation of texts (english/german)
- Support in the preparation of a supplier survey
- Independent creation of an evaluation scheme for suppliers regarding social criteria and environmental impact.
- Support in creating marketing content in the area of sustainability (report, blog posts, landing page, etc.)
- Support in a detailed calculation of a product carbon footprint using a life cycle assessment tool
- Working student preferably Master Student or higher semester of Bachelor studies, field of study (Environmental Management, Environmental Engineering, Data Science)
- You should have a very good knowledge of German, very good knowledge of English, be able to work independently, precisely and responsibly, and have a good pinch of idealism for the topics of environmental protection, climate protection and social responsibility. Knowledge of Python is desirable.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- The chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Support Sustainability management (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!