Your tasksWe are looking for reliable Commodity Managers to be responsible for the management and execution of Sono’s commodities
- Body Structure,
- Exterior and Closure Systems,
- Interior or
- Electrical Architecture and Information Systems.
- You will procure technical components and services within the automotive environment and according to the standards of the automotive industry. You will work on risk classification of procurement volumes, prepare requests for quotations from development results and evaluate offers.
- Within your commodity, you will prepare interdisciplinary decision-making and awarding processes, conduct contract and price negotiations and monitor the progress of projects
- You will develop ways and means to maximize material procurement efficiency and minimize and mitigate risks, while focusing on developing supplier performance. This includes, among other things, the commercial support of change management and processing of deviations
- You maintain the business relationship with your suppliers, monitor the delivery quality and are responsible for the respective budgets.
- You are also responsible for purchasing controlling, including evaluating potential partners and analyzing material groups.
- You support the growth of the purchasing organization through your initiative in creating, developing and implementing new purchasing structures and processes.
- You maintain and promote corporate standards by building a strong and self-sufficient material supply base and working with suppliers to improve quality.
- As an experienced purchasing professional, you will instruct and support others in purchasing and impart extensive knowledge about your commodity and how to sell and buy it.
- You hold a master’s in engineering, industrial engineering, business administration, Supply Chain Management or a comparable education
- You have several years of professional experience as a Commodity Manager with a proven track record of successfully managing Body Structure, Exterior and Closure Systems, Interior or Electrical Architecture and Information Systems ideally in the automotive industry
- You know the most important manufacturing processes and technologies for your commodity
- You can fall back on basic knowledge of well-known quality methods (APQP, PPAP) and valid standards (DIN EN ISO 9001 and IATF 16949) as well as have initial experience supporting supplier audits in accordance with VDA 6.3.
- Successfully driving lean management and VAVE projects is second nature to you
- You are willing to work in a purpose-driven and integrative organization and able to work independently handling multiple projects
- You are proficient in standard supply chain management software (i.e. SAP)
- You have excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, are fluent in English and German and ready to travel
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to design a new mobility provider
- Our proSono platform gives you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are in demand with us, not feared
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, a vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The founders will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.You see yourself as one of our new Commodity Managers (f/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!