- Procurement of technical components and services in the solar and transport environment, with focus on supplier development for solar and electronic products.
- Prepare interdisciplinary procurement processes, conduct contract and price negotiations and monitor project progress in your area.
- Developing ways and means to maximize the efficiency of material procurement
- Maintain business relationships with suppliers, monitor delivery quality and respective budgets and take over purchasing controlling, including evaluation of potential partners
- Support the growth of the purchasing organisation by taking initiative in the creation, development and implementation of new purchasing structures and processes
- Leading and supporting colleagues in purchasing and imparting commodity knowledge
- Completed studies in engineering, industrial engineering, business administration, supply chain management or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience as a commodity manager or purchasing manager.
- Knowledge of key manufacturing processes and technologies for your commodity, solar and electronic products.
- Successful implementation of Lean Management and VAVE projects
- Willingness to work in a focused and inclusive organisation and are able to work independently on multiple projects
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
Interested?For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The founders will work together with you,but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.You see yourself as one of our new Commodity Managers (f/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!
Forward thinking, problem solving, keeping it simple