Your tasksWe are looking for a reliable customs and import / export associate who will set up and be responsible for Sono's global customs, import and export processes in cooperation with our contract manufacturer.
- You are responsible for the organization and handling of our import and export shipments, including the creation of the necessary documents, in compliance with the legal requirements for import and export customs clearance with Atlas
- To do this, you create all customs and import / export relevant transport documents for road, sea and air freight (dual use, COO, embargo, anti-terror list, Incoterms, BAMF, PV certificate)
- The classification of the articles in the customs tariff as well as the obtaining of binding customs tariff information and the classification of the articles from the point of view of foreign trade law are just as much part of your tasks as requesting, checking and administration of supplier declarations and other proof of preference and origin
- You are the contact person for operational customs and foreign trade matters and independently maintain all customs and transport-relevant master data and take on general administrative tasks
- The analysis of the customs costs in connection with transport is your responsibility
- You support the query and negotiation of transport rates and contracts
- You support the organization, safeguarding and control of the operational processes including inventory monitoring, preparation and processing of import and customs shipments together with our contract manufacturer
- You will work on the further development of our processes and overarching logistics projects
- You have a commercial apprenticeship or a bachelor degree (merchant for freight forwarding and logistics services) or comparable education
- You have several years of professional experience in import, export and customs clearance, ideally in the automotive industry
- You have knowledge of contract and customs law (customs and export restrictions), customs and foreign trade law (including export controls) and the ATLAS reporting procedure
- Ideally, you already have experience in the operational processing of import and / or export shipments,
- Well versed use of all common Office programs is just as natural for you as a structured, independent and problem-solving-oriented way of working
- You have very good communication skills in English and German and ready to travel
- Sustainability is important to you and you stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to design a new mobility provider
- Our proSono platform gives you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are in demand with us, not feared
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, a vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The founders will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture. You see yourself as our new Import/Export & Customs Associate (f/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!