Your tasksWe are looking for a reliable packaging engineer who is responsible for Sono's global packaging concept in cooperation with our contract manufacturer. The goal is to develop and implement packaging concepts in order to ensure both long-term sustainability and positive business development for Sono.
- In interdisciplinary cooperation with development, procurement and supplier quality assurance, you will determine suitable packaging and select suitable packaging suppliers
- You analyze and approve the packaging concepts submitted by suppliers with regard to our own requirements and those of our contract manufacturer
- You develop Sono-specific product packaging including design, technical development and implementation in cooperation with our contract manufacturer, with the focus on new and ecologically well-thought-out concepts
- You create a Sono packaging guideline as well as risk assessments for packaging and packaging concepts in the form of a packaging FMEA
- You are responsible for the creation and monitoring of maintenance, repair and cleaning concepts
- In addition, you will track packaging projects after ordering, determine test procedures and test specifications, approve packaging and replacement packaging as part of the PPF / PPAP process and be responsible for change management for packaging
- You cooperate with suppliers in relation to value analysis / value engineering in the optimization of packaging solutions for inbound logistics
- You will work on the further development of our processes and overall logistics projects
- Last but not least, you will determine the causes of packaging complaints or defects, systematically revise existing packaging and processes, and evaluate life cycle assessments
- You have a degree in packaging technology or a comparable degree
- You have several years of professional experience as a packaging engineer (f/m/x) - ideally in the automotive industry
- You have gained relevant experience in life cycle analysis, as well as material-, methodology- and process knowledge and ideally CAD experience
- You have the will to develop ideas and to implement them
- Well versed handling of all common Office programs is just as natural to you as a structured, independent and problem-solving-oriented way of working
- You are fluent in English and German and ready to travel
- Sustainability is important to you and you stand by your successes and failures
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to design a new mobility provider
- Our proSono platform gives you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are in demand with us, not feared
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, a vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The founders will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.You see yourself our new Packaging Engineer (f/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!