- You are responsible for the control of our production partner in the area of the body in white.
- You are the interface between planning, project planning, production integration and development
- Together with our manufacturing partner, you implement robust processes to ensure that product quality is achieved through the assembly process
- You are the core competence within Sono for processes and production integration in final assembly
- Managing tenders for equipment and services from concept to delivery
- You have a technical degree in the field of production / manufacturing technology or equivalent
- You have several years of professional experience in assembly planning, process planning and project integration (body in white)
- Knowledge in the integration of aluminium structures is a big plus
- You bring proven experience in advanced product quality planning
- You have extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and technologies
- Very good knowledge of German and English is an absolute must
- Knowledge of the OEM network and quality systems is a great advantage
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like swimming in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
- A courageous team that believes in being part of the solution for a future where sustainable mobility is a reality.
- A very dynamic company, where missing structures and processes are met with self-organization, creativity and motivation to create.
- A learning culture characterized by transparency and values where it is allowed to make mistakes, ask any question and look for ways to improve for the customer, the team and yourself.
- Flexible work hours and workplace choices that allow for staying healthy during the Corona pandemic.
- A no-print policy, sustainably produced coffee, a vegan catering service, and more.