- You are responsible for the control of our production partner in the area of the body in white.
- You are the interface between planning, project planning, production integration and development
- Together with our manufacturing partner, you implement robust processes to ensure that product quality is achieved through the assembly process
- You are the core competence within Sono for processes and production integration in final assembly
- Managing tenders for equipment and services from concept to delivery
- You have a technical degree in the field of production / manufacturing technology or equivalent
- You have several years of professional experience in assembly planning, process planning and project integration (body in white)
- Knowledge in the integration of aluminium structures is a big plus
- You bring proven experience in advanced product quality planning
- You have extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and technologies
- Very good knowledge of German and English is an absolute must
- Knowledge of the OEM network and quality systems is a great advantage
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like swimming in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Manufacturing Engineer - Body (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!