- In your role as Lead Test Engineer Complete Vehicle (f/m/x) you will be responsible for the creation, planning & coordination of tests and testing scopes (DVP) for the complete vehicle - as well for the associated budget planning
- To ensure a smooth transition from test planning to execution, you will work closely with the relevant teams and suppliers
- You develop evaluation methods, testing concepts and scenarios that drive product development
- In coordination with the specialist departments, you define target values in order to ensure that vehicle requirements are met
- You are also responsible for analysing and documenting the test results
- You initiate efficient solution finding and handling of risks that can occur in the various development phases of the product
- You communicate and represent the test results with the internal specialist teams and with development service providers and suppliers
- You have a relevant technical degree: Mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, vehicle construction, or comparable
- You have in-depth, specific professional experience and therefore you are a professional in regard to testing of complete vehicles
- You have a wide range of knowledge and a very good understanding of the requirements and functions of the complete vehicle, such as crash/safety, NVH, vehicle dynamics etc.
- You have relevant experience with all phases of the development process in the automotive world
- You have good knowledge in the development, coordination and planning of test plans for the complete vehicle (DVP)
- In addition, you have an overview of the vehicle-specific legal requirements/homologation
- You have knowledge in the analysis and interpretation of CAE results
- You have diverse methodological skills, such as Lean Management, Six Sigma and feel comfortable in an agile project management
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Test Engineer Complete Vehicle (f/m/x)?Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!