- You are responsible for integrating electronic modules and the subsystems connected to them in the Work Bench.
- You would support your team members testing system features and requirements.
- Also, you define test requirements, oversee the performance and evaluate the results thereafter.
- On the daily basis you would carry out research on regulations and norms in close cooperation with the development team
- You work closely with other internal departments for cross functional topics.
- You support the team for preparing, creating and maintaining technical reports and presentations
- You are following a technical degree study, preferably in Electric or Electronics Engineering
- You have at least 2 more semesters remaining.
- Ideally you have at least relevant work experience in the form of internships or university projects in the field of E/E, power electronics and software engineering.
- Experience with automotive bus simulation tools such as CANalyzer/ CANoe /CANeasy / Wireshark or any other log and trace tools are preferred
- Good working knowledge of electrical test equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, power supply, etc.)
- You bring a structured and goal-oriented approach to solving problems.
- You bring a high degree of initiative, commitment and flexibility.
- You are fluent in English (and German is a plus)
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.