- You are responsible for the CAD package. The integration of carry-over parts plays just as important a role as the design and optimization of all assemblies in the vehicle program from concept creation to series production.
- You develop solution proposals with internal and external partners for a technically optimal and efficient component design, taking into account all necessary requirements.
- Furthermore, you create and manage 3D data sets in compliance with our design guidelines
- In all your task, you keep an eye on the big picture by validating Parts and Concepts created by suppliers concerning compliance with the complete vehicle package as well as functional and manufacturing Requirements
- documentation for parts lists and drawings of individual parts/assemblies/assembly drawings.
- Likewise, the use of the PDM system is a part of your tasks
- Completed degree in the field of engineering (mechanical engineering / technical design or comparable)
- You have experience in the field of design and development in the automotive sector, ideally in the area of complete vehicle
- You have very good knowledge in Catia 3D-Experience or Catia V5 and Google Docs or MS Office applications.
- Furthermore, your knowledge of Product Data Systems (PDM) and their application is required, ideally in Enovia 3D-Experience.
- You like to work with project management methods and see communication as one of your strengths.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
What to expect
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- We offer you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours and home office
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new CAD Engineer (f/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!