- You are responsible for the entire office administration. You autonomously place orders and always have an overview of what is needed. You administrate all orders including office supplies.
- Your tasks also include processing incoming and outgoing mail and parcels.
- You are the contact person for our colleagues for all office-related issues.
- You coordinate our interns, external office service providers as well as our cleaning staff.
- For our colleagues and service providers, you are the contact person for the platforms used by all employees, e.g. travel bookings or lunch orders.
- Furthermore, you assist with calendar management as well as the preparation and follow-up of meetings and events.
- You manage the use of the meeting rooms.
- You are willing to support the team in the operational as well as in the administrative daily business.
- Completed apprenticeship in the fields commercial, business management or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of professional experience in office management
- Positive and proactive work attitude and a high level of personal responsibility
- You are an organizational talent and have a strong service orientation
- Very good team and communication skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Very good MS Office skills
- You are up for an ecologically sustainable start-up with a lot of room for self-development
- Sustainability is part of your everyday life and you are always striving to reduce your carbon footprint even further
What to expect:
- A place in the Sono Office team, where we support each other and everyone has the opportunity to contribute and implement ideas
- In addition to a general onboarding, also a cultural onboarding, as the positive working atmosphere at Sono Motors is not least shaped by the corporate culture
- No rigid processes and hierarchies, but the opportunity to take responsibility and realize your own projects
- A culture of empathy, appreciation and feedback, where we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Sono Nights, where you can exchange ideas with your colleagues outside the regular working environment
- An open, modern office with lots of plants and room to be creative, equipped with charging stations and plenty of bike parking
- Flexible working hours
You identify with our corporate values of courage, empathy, integrity, responsibility and trust? You are aware of what it means to work in a small company where independence, personal responsibility and initiative are a must? You don't expect the same service and infrastructure as in a big company? You feel responsible for the big picture and have a desire to make a bigger impact than in larger organizations? To work this way, we foster an open, empathetic and straightforward way of communication. If you see yourself in this kind of environment as an Office Manager (f/ m/ x), we'd love to get to know you!