- You will be responsible for planning, setting up and managing the Sono Solar business unit's communications.
- You will work closely with the marketing team in the development of campaigns.
- Identification, preparation and dispatch of news and events to attend.
- You will select suitable tools and channels to strategically and specifically distribute information.
- You generate target group-oriented communication.
- Crisis management and communication.
- You should have 3-5 years of experience in communications and a degree in business, marketing or communication science.
- Experience in crisis-communication is a plus.
- You are in active contact with journalists.
- Close connections to the media in transports and logistics is a plus.
- Fluent English and German language skills are basic requirements.
- Ecological and social sustainability is a matter close to your heart.
- You are flexible and you like to shape communication in an agile working environment.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Communications Manager (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!