Your TasksTogether with our external partner (NEVS), we want to set up a production line in Sweden for the series production of our Sion vehicle. Therefore, we are looking for a specialist (f/m/x) who will be the first contact person for the industrialization team at NEVS during concept, setup and ramp up phase of the production. At the same time, you will also be the bridge to the development teams of Sono Motors. This makes you the core competence within Sono for processes and production integration.
- You responsibility extends from body-in-white to final assembly throughout the entire manufacturing processes.
- You will build your own team on Sono Motors side, bridging the gap between planning, project engineering product integration, logistics and development.
- This includes managing tenders for equipment and services from concept to delivery.
- Together with our manufacturing partner, you will be required to implement robust processes to ensure that product quality is achieved throughout the assembly process.
- You have a technical degree in the field of production / manufacturing technology, or you will have an equivalent graduation.
- You have at least 8 years of professional experience in body and assembly planning, process planning and project integration (body in white and general assembly and/or component production).
- You bring proven experience in advanced product quality planning.
- You have extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Knowledge of the integration of aluminum structures is a big plus.
- Very good knowledge of German and English is an absolute must.
- Knowledge of the OEM network and quality systems is a great advantage.
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like swimming in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes.
What to expect
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Manufacturing Engineering Lead (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!