- You will coordinate strategy and research at the team level
- As Strategy and Research Coordinator you will monitor EU / German research policies
- Furthermore you will represent the company in lobbying groups, associations and discussions
- EU and National proposal writing (i.e. guidance for scientific and preparation of non-scientific parts) will be part of your tasks
- You will collaborate and communicate with project partners across Germany and Europe
- Your range of tasks also includes the administrative project management (i.e. non-scientific tasks such as organisation, administration, reporting and finance)
- A well-developed understanding of research policy and the current trends in research funding in the Germany/EU and globally
- Experience of working closely with academic research in developing research proposals to German and EU funding programs
- You are experienced in conducting contract negotiations and reviewing sponsor and partner contracts and where necessary drafting agreements
- We need your passion for Strategy brainstorming, strategy definition and coordination
- You have in-depth experience in (technical) business development / sales / account management
- Experience in logistics, transportation industry and e-mobility is a must
- Working experience in an Agile/SCRUM driven environment is a strong plus
- You have excellent negotiation skills
- Your communication and presentation skills are excellent
- You have outstanding Microsoft Office skills (power point, excel)
- Very good German and good English skills are an absolute must. Further language skills are welcome
What to expect:
- A visionary, likeable team, motivated to make solar integration into vehicles a big thing
- A young company where missing structures or processes are met with creative ideas and a lot of creative energy.
- A culture of appreciation, where we celebrate successes as well as mistakes.
- Flexible working hours, plus Trello, Confluence Slack & instead of paper.
- Organic bread flat rate, a vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.