- In your role as Electrical Engineer (Solar Integration) (f/m/x) you will be responsible for the entire range of requirements analysis, product conception and further development, production, as well as testing, delivery and project follow-up from the electrical side for our customer projects in the Transportation sector.
- For this purpose, you will coordinate with customer representatives, your project manager and your colleagues in the same field of competence at our company in order to produce customized electrical products for our customers (from "B" as in Battery to "W" as in Wiring)
- Additionally you take care, that those products are congruent with our previous developments in order to bring the enthusiasm for sustainable mobility to the broad masses of the transportation world.
- You bring an engineering degree with you, in which electrical content was a decisive focus.
- You already have experience in the overall design and development of an electronic product, from the signal connector to the cooling plate.
- You are familiar with basic power electronics terms.
- You have already been involved in vehicle integration of high-voltage or other electrical components (e.g. for refrigeration) for trucks, buses or trains.
- If you're good at board design, that's a plus.
- You have a natural hands-on mentality and are able to apply a logic-based problem-solving methodology to any challenge.
- Clean documentation of your product conception and design decisions on open knowledge management platforms for team-internal feedback is a new driver and source of new ideas for you.
- You are an absolute team player and have organizational skills. Taking responsibility motivates you.
- Flexibility and pro-activity are your strengths. Where there is a will, there is a way.
- Living sustainability even in everyday life is close to your heart.
- Fluent English is a must - fluent German a plus.
What to expect:
- Probably the best team in the world. You will never want to see other faces again on Monday morning in the group check-in ;-)
- A young company where missing structures or processes are met with creative ideas and lots of creative energy.
- A culture of appreciation, where successes are celebrated just as much as mistakes.
- Flexible working hours, plus Trello, Confluence & Slack instead of paper.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.