Your tasksThe engineers of the Sono Solar team are working on the next generation of vehicle-integrated solar products - in addition to the Sion, also for other vehicles of various potential customers and partners. As a solar integration engineer, you will play a key role in managing projects with external customers. The role requires technical understanding, strong communication and project management skills and a passion for implementing our PV technology in various projects. Does this sound like a challenge you're up for?Your tasks in detail:
- You act as the main technical responsible for various customer projects - from prototypes to small series
- You coordinate the technical implementation of the projects and are responsible for successful project management in order to deliver our products at the right time, with the right quality and within the agreed budgets
- You will be the technical interface between our customers/partners and our internal mechanics and development engineers
- You will also work closely with and support our business developers and product managers - from the preparation of quotations to the implementation of projects
- You are a proactive contact person for the customer/partner, take care of their wishes and coordinate the implementation internally
- Always with a sustainable and environmentally friendly project implementation in mind
- You have a degree in engineering, e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or industrial engineering
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience as a technical project manager in the automotive and/or solar industry
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy intensive exchange with external customers or partners
- You work in an exceptionally structured and conscientious manner, act independently and on your own responsibility, but still prefer to celebrate successes as part of a team rather than alone
- You remain constructive and positive even in difficult project phases and pressure situations
- You speak fluent German and English
- Sustainability is a matter of the heart for you, you like to swim in the open sea and stand not only by your successes but also by your mistakes.
What to expect:
- A visionary, likeable team, motivated to make solar integration into vehicles a big thing
- A young company where missing structures or processes are met with creative ideas and a lot of creative energy.
- A culture of appreciation, where we celebrate successes as well as mistakes.
- Flexible working hours, plus Trello, Confluence Slack & instead of paper.
- Organic bread flat rate, a vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.