- You support our engineers and product managers in the implementation of customer and development projects.
- If possible, you will independently take on various sub-projects and be in direct contact with partners and customers.
- You will create technical concepts and presentations, assist with documentation and carry out technical research.
- You bring ideas with you or some arise during your internship? This often leads to the most exciting tasks!
- You have completed at least 2 semesters of a technical degree program, e.g. automotive engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering.
- The topic of PV integration in vehicles may still be unknown to you - but you can't wait to learn more about it
- That's why you want to dedicate yourself to this topic for at least 4 months.
- You have good communication skills and enjoy intensive exchange with colleagues and also external partners or customers
- You are creative and contribute to our team with self-confidence
- You work in a structured and conscientious manner
- You speak fluent German and English
- Sustainability is a matter of the heart for you, you like to swim in the open sea and stand not only by your successes but also by your mistakes.
What to expect:
- A visionary, friendly and motivated team that has set itself the goal of bringing solar integration to vehicles of all kinds.
- A young company where missing structures or processes are met with creative ideas and a lot of creative energy.
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes.
- Exciting tasks that require personal responsibility, structured work and creativity
- Exclusive insights into the world of vehicle-integrated photovoltaics
Do you see yourself as our new intern in the Solar Integration Team? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We look forward to hearing from you!