- You prepare the monthly payroll for our fast growing (currently about 250 employees) Sono team, submit the data to our external tax office, review the trial payrolls and approve the monthly payments
- In connection with this, you are the go-to person for everyone when it comes to payroll issues and the interface to external authorities, offices and social insurance agencies
- You are also responsible for employee benefits such as BahnCards (application and documentation), kindergarten allowance, etc.
- In addition to the responsible topic of Payroll, you will support the HR Business Partners with various administrative tasks such as the creation of contracts, addendums, confirmations of receipt, visa applications, etc.
- And you are the responsible person and and owner of our work time recording software
- You have successfully completed a degree with a focus on human resources or a commercial apprenticeship with further training as a human resources specialist or comparable
- EntgFG, SGB V, TzBfG and BEEG are no hieroglyphics for you because you are well versed in German labor, wage tax and social security law
- Absolute discretion and an extremely responsible handling of personnel data are self-explanatory to you
- You are very independent, structured and precise in your working methods
- You are characterized by your own initiative, your ability to work under pressure and your desire to take on responsibility
- Knowledge of visa applications for foreign employees is a big plus
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
What to expect
- A visionary team in a fast-growing, young company listed on the stock exchange
- No entrenched processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to shape a new mobility provider
- The chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are in demand here, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, where we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- Little paper, but the use of Personio, Trello, Slack, Confluence & Co.
- Vegan catering
If you combine a love of diligence and administration with an enthusiasm for optimizing and helping to shape processes, then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!