- Design and implementation of SW functions in C/C++ for real-time embedded systems, realizing the requirements for Instrument Cluster on embedded platforms.
- Requirement analysis, evaluation, design and documentation of SW structures, SW architecture, modules, interfaces and communication protocols, debugging, testing and bug fixing.
- Supporting our quality assurance measures consisting of grey, white box testing, specification, and code reviews
- Participation in planning, coordination with the team’s work according to our development processes
- Collaboration with internal and external partners.
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Experience in real-time embedded software development
- Broad knowledge in informatics and several years of experience in C++/C programming
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles (SW architectures, version management, requirements management, etc.)
- Experience in embedded and real-time software development and operating systems (AUTOSAR, Android (AOSP), Linux, QNX).
- Experience in interface and communication protocols like VHAL, CAN, LIN, SPI, I2C, A2B, GPIO, UART and DMA
- An understanding of radio transceiver, and driver development would be a plus.
- Experience in the automotive industry or a field with similar reliability and safety requirements.
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR 4.0, Doors, RTC and ISO26262 is an advantage