- The Sono mobility offering is characterized by “Sustainable. Mobility. For Everyone.” You take ownership of the platform that is running these services, and actively evolve the overall design, reliability, and scalability of the whole platform over time.
- Establish reliability engineering best practices in the engineering team, including SLOs, observability standards, disaster recovery engineering, and overall automation of our infrastructure.
- Consult and co-develop the system architecture to ensure the reliability of the software stack complies to automotive standards.
- Ensure the overall system’s scalability, without requiring linear growth of engineers.
- Apply and actively demand the highest standards in IT-Security to protect our users safety and privacy.
- You like to involve yourself and try to improve your neighboring fields, including user experience, design, mobile app, and product development.
- Close collaboration with various stakeholders of the product is part of your job. Together with design, UX, product development, Sion development, and mobile app engineering, you create a user-friendly, customer-focused, and functional product.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working and maintaining in large, production environments.
- We expect proven expertise and knowledge running Kubernetes, Prometheus, Postgresql, overall cloud-based services, networking, and as well trouble-shooting of such systems.
- Proficiency in programming is a must to improve the reliability of our codebase. We write our infrastructure and low-level code in golang, former knowledge is a plus. Also, you shouldn’t be scared to dive into the overall code-base and improve things or fix a bug here and there.
- We seek people with a T-shaped skill-set, having a broad, basic knowledge of all aspects in a cloud-native software stack. Additionally, we value your interest in the full range of activities required to shape a great product.
- You share our passion for technology and excellent products.
- You go with the tool that serves the job instead of being dogmatic about technology choices, and you're not hesitating to learn or try something new.
- You have experience working in a team with agile methodologies, like Scrum and Kanban. Experience working in a remote team is a plus.
- English is a must, German a plus.
What to expect:
- You will be part of our Sono Digital team, which is an experienced, dynamic group with agility in their DNA and the conviction to be part of the solution for a future where mobility can be sustainable.
- As a learning team, we foster an open learning culture where it is allowed to make mistakes, to ask any question, to actively search for ways to improve for the customer, the team, and yourself. You embrace these values and are excited to join our journey.
- Sono Motors values your lifestyle choices. Our Sono Digital team is headquartered in Munich. We believe it to be valuable being able meet in-person to workshop or lead larger discussions, most of the productive work can be done in a remote setup, though. Communication is the key here. We support part-time work of at least 30 hours as well, and hope to be able to provide a sustainable working place that matches your private needs.
You see yourself as our new Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!