- At Sono Motors we create a consistent, digital customer journey across all customer touch-points around the Sion. This includes the Sion itself, it’s integrated infotainment system and the Sono App.
- Together with the development team you take ownership over the infotainment software, developing the apps that make the Sion a unique experience and help bringing our USP’s from the ideation phase to high-quality and easy-to-use apps in the car.
- With that you concept, design, develop, and maintain the whole software stack around the infotainment, including it’s CI/CD setup.
- You ensure the delivery of high-quality software, developing automated tests from unit to integration level.
- You like to involve yourself and try to improve your neighboring fields, including user experience, design, mobile app, Sion development, and the overall product development.
- Close collaboration with various stakeholders of the product is part of your job. Together with design, UX, product development, Sion development, and mobile app engineering, you create a user-friendly, customer-focused, and functional product.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in developing Android applications, with a profound understanding of Android’s architecture and native applications.
- We expect a strong affinity to concept and implement excellent user interfaces, caring about clean code, test automation, and best practices for long-term product development in the mobile space.
- Experience with Android Automotive and knowledge of automotive system architectures is definitely a plus. We value when you’ve developed at an Android System project previously.
- We seek people with a T-shaped skill-set, having a broad, basic knowledge of all aspects in an automotive software stack. Additionally, we value your interest in the full range of activities required to shape a great product.
- You share our passion for technology and excellent products.
- You go with the tool that serves the job instead of being dogmatic about technology choices, and you're not hesitating to learn or try something new.
- You have experience working in a team with agile methodologies, like Scrum and Kanban. Experience working in a remote team is a plus.
- English is a must, German a plus.
What to expect
- You will be part of our Sono Digital team, which is an experienced, dynamic group with agility in their DNA and the conviction to be part of the solution for a future where mobility can be sustainable.
- As a learning team, we foster an open learning culture where it is allowed to make mistakes, to ask any question, to actively search for ways to improve for the customer, the team, and yourself. You embrace these values and are excited to join our journey.
- Sono Motors values your lifestyle choices. Our Sono Digital team is headquartered in Munich. We believe it to be valuable being able meet in-person to workshop or lead larger discussions, most of the productive work can be done in a remote setup, though. Communication is the key here. We support part-time work of at least 30 hours as well, and hope to be able to provide a sustainable working place that matches your private needs.
- 30 days yearly vacation and flexible working hours.
- Sustainable corporate benefits to choose from via futurebens.
- A vegan and organic catering. It may be ordered on a daily basis at a fair price.
You see yourself as our new (Senior) Android Automotive Developer (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!