Your TasksThe Sono Digital Group is in charge of the digital journey for Sion owners and Sono Motors' sharing service customers. We develop the Sono App, Infotainment applications for the in-car middle-console touch screen, and the mobility backend. In addition, we integrate our system with business partners and offer a first digital product with our Community car, which already allows vehicle owners to share their car with a closed community of people.
- You support our customers by making sure that questions are answered and requests as well as feedback reach the right people within the team.
- You help our team in the management of partners, including research, contact establishment, participation in workshops, contract creation and administration.
- You support the team by creating and maintaining financial models for mobility and energy services in Excel or Google Sheets. This includes research for market data and finding justified assumptions where necessary.
- Student of in business administration, or similar discipline
- Bachelors’ degree is a plus, but not a must
- Affinity for numbers
- Strong partner and customer focus
- Ability and desire to work reliably and deliver work as agreed upon
- German and English are a must
- Driver’s license (class B) is a plus
What to expect
- You will be part of our Sono Digital team, which is an experienced, dynamic group with agility in their DNA and the conviction to be part of the solution for a future where mobility can be sustainable.
- As a learning team, we foster an open learning culture where it is allowed to make mistakes, to ask any question, to actively search for ways to improve for the customer, the team, and yourself. You embrace these values and are excited to join our journey.
- Sono Motors values your lifestyle choices. Our Sono Digital team is headquartered in Munich. We believe it to be valuable being able to meet in person to work or lead larger discussions. Most of the productive work can be done in a remote setup, though. Communication is key here. We support part-time work as well, and aim to be able to provide a working place that matches your private needs.
You see yourself as our new Operations Working Student (f/m/x) for our Sono Digital Group? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to meeting you!