- Accounting processing of all occurring business transactions - including the clarification of special cases - according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) and, if necessary, according to IFRS
- Preparation, review and provision of business evaluations and ad-hoc analyses based in part on complex and extensive data sets
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Participation in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements
- You are available as a contact person for accounting questions
- Cooperation with auditors and tax advisors
- Strategic development of accounting processes
- You have completed an apprenticeship as a tax specialist or a business degree - ideally with a focus on accounting/taxation
- Further education as an (international) certified accountant is a plus
- Min. 5 years of work experience in Accounting, preferably in the automotive or start-up industry
- Excellent Datev or SAP skills, solid Excel skills are a plus
- Very good English and German language skills are a basic requirement
- High affinity for numbers and analytical skills as well as holistic understanding of business contexts
- You bring a very reliable work ethic and have good communication skills
- Sustainability is important to you; you like to swim in the open sea and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect:
- A friendly and visionary team in a fast-growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to establish a new mobility provider
- We offer you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are wanted, not feared, by us
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes.
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, a vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.