Your tasksWe are looking for an experienced Logistics Specialist/Planner to be the responsible for planning and implementation of the Logistics Inbound process for the manufacturing of our Sion. The goal is to work together with our contract manufacturer, our Logistics Service Provider (3PL) and our Suppliers in order to design and Setup efficient and Environmentally friendly concepts and assure that we have the right material at the right place and at the right time.
- Working together with our Suppliers, 3PL and Manufacturing Partner towards the design of Logistics Inbound Network
- Drive decision of transportation modes and routes, considering Cost, Lead Time, Efficiency and CO2 emissions
- Identify and find solutions for any Transportation and/or Import Issues (Customs, Dangerous Goods)
- Define ways to track Inbound Costs, Lead Time & CO2 Emissions and be the responsible for the tracking of it
- Support ERP Implementation
- Elaborate methods and processes for Logistics Inbound
- Support our Manufacturing Partner on problem-solving related to Logistics Inbound
- Continuous Improvement of the Logistics Inbound process
- Tender creation and support in negotiating the 3PL SLA/contract
- You have a degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or similar educational background
- You have extensive experience in Transportation/Freight Operations, especially for Logistics Inbound. Experience in 3PL freight forwarding companies is a plus
- You carry experience in Process Design & Implementation
- You have analytical thinking and are comfortable taking data based decisions
- You are versed in MS-Office and especially Excel, G-Suite is a bonus
- You are Fluent in English and German
- Environmental protection is important to you & you want to do something about it
- Experience in Automotive Greenfield and/or Model Launch is a Plus
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to design a new mobility provider
- Our proSono platform gives you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are in demand with us, not feared
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, a vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The founders will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.You see yourself our new Inbound Logistics Specialist (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!