- You design the UI for the Sion Infotainment screen and keep it coherent with the Sono App.
- You take responsibility for UI and work jointly in a cross-functional product team to deliver excellent experiences as a team.
- Stakeholder alignment to build digital user interfaces that match our company vision with a pragmatic implementation approach.
- Close collaboration with digital UX designers as well as industrial designers to build a brand-aligned Infotainment visual experience.
- You feel comfortable creating UI with the Android design ecosystem (Android Automotive OS) and are proficient with UI design tools as Figma, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- You feel comfortable working with design systems, design documentation and CI guidelines.
- You design minimalist and intuitive user interfaces.
- Your professional collaborative experience with UI and UX designers, product managers and engineers in the areas of UI and Service Design amounts to at least 4 years.
- You have the ability to understand, analyze and transform complex business concepts into understandable and easy-to-use UI and an affinity for analytical thinking combined with creativity.
- You’re experienced with methods in the areas of Service Design and Design Thinking, design trends and new technologies.
- You have a degree in Design or a comparable course of studies.
- Experience in the automotive sector and understanding of infotainment systems is strongly desirable.
- You have very good written and spoken English skills.
What to expect:
- A friendly and visionary team in a fast-growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to establish a new mobility provider
- We give you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects – because your ideas are wanted, not feared, by us
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes.
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co
- Organic bread flat rate, free drinks, a vegan catering service and much more
- Despite challenging corona times, every new employee gets a great onboarding with us
You see yourself as our new Senior UI Designer (w/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!