Your tasksYou have always dreamed about starting something completely new and through your creativity and project management skills, drive it towards implementation? You are exactly the person we are looking for!
- We are in search of an experienced Logistics Specialist (f/m/x), who will work together with our marketing and sales team as well as our manufacturing partner, to design and implement an innovative and sustainable distribution model to deliver the Sion to our costumers
- You want to see our costumers happy and because of that you will work closely with our quality team and packaging engineers on the setup of the vehicle preparation for delivery (PDI and packaging)
- You will conduct a tendering process to select our logistics partners as well as managing his performance in terms of cost, CO2 footprint, lead time and quality
- In addition, you will have the chance to participate in the development and implementation of our ERP-System - so you will have the chance to design them perfectly and benefit from this in the future ;)
- Last but not least you will define methods and procedures and will continuously improve the process within your area of responsibility
- You have a degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent
- Outbound Logistics, especially for finished vehicle, is what is closest to your heart besides your friends and family :)
- You have vast experience with process design, problem-solving & methods and procedures
- If you already worked in a startup or Greenfield environment that can be a plus!
- Experience in introducing and utilizing Quality Assessment Tools to identify, record, and improve vehicle quality issues in transport and delivery
- You are skilled with SAP & MS-office - G-suite is a plus
- You can communicate both in English and in German, written as well as spoken
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to design a new mobility provider
- The chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes;
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Confluence, Trello, Slack & Co., a vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The founders will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way, open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture. You see yourself as our new Finished Vehicle Logistics Specialist (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to seeing your application!