Your TasksIndependently carry out process analyses, consultations and design for internal and external accounting and take an active role in projects and drive them forward together with business and SAP colleagues.
- Define new finance/controlling functional requirements in SAP
- Carrying out the necessary customising and, if necessary, development activities
- Contribute to the development and documentation of the new S/4HANA template
- Test functionalities of new finance/controlling and integrative SAP processes
- Introduction of new finance/controlling processes and controlling requirements with corresponding training of SAP users and quality assurance during acceptance or user tests
- Support with first, second and third level support
- Degree in business informatics or comparable degree.
- Several years of experience in process and SAP consulting (FI/CO)
- Know-how in SAP overall solutions and products, especially in SAP ERP FI/CO as well as integration knowledge in other modules
- Project experience in the SAP development environment (S/4HANA is an advantage)
- Willingness to independently familiarise yourself with further SAP S/4HANA areas
- Project experience in the SAP development environment
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
What to expect
- A friendly and visionary team in a fast-growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to establish a new mobility provider
- We offer you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - because your ideas are wanted, not feared, by us
- A culture of appreciation in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper, but the use of Trello, Slack & Co.
- A vegan catering service and much more.
For you to consider before applying our job offer: In a small company organized the way we are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. You cannot expect the same service, support, and infrastructure as you would in a large organization. Things you miss might need to be initiated and created by you. You are regarded as someone who is really important in terms of how our company is doing, not just as someone who comes in and does their job. You will have more responsibility for the whole picture, and you will also be able to have a greater impact than in a larger organization. You will feel a bit more insecure than you might in a larger organization. How the company is doing financially has a more direct correlation to your employment. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will. You will be required to contribute and take initiative. You will have to adapt to the fact that not everything will be in place, taken care of or running perfectly. To work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture.