- You are responsible for development, presentation, evaluation of powertrain system components
- For those systems you define features & functions, requirements and testing variables
- You also define test requirements, oversee the performance and evaluate the test results thereafter
- Lead physical testing to develop, verify and validate vehicle performance relating to powertrain system function
- Provide vehicle level engineering diagnostics and troubleshooting support
- Keep development documentation updated (BOM, PLM/PDM, CAD, DFMEA)
- You work closely with internal departments as well as with development partners and suppliers
- Support cost and timing planning
- Project support from the offer phase to series production
- You have a technical degree, e.g. mechanical engineering, vehicle engineering or similar.
- Ideally, you have experience in the field of electric vehicles, especially in the field of electric powertrains.
- You have good knowledge in using CAD software (Catia V5) and PLM / PDM systems
- You have a hands-on mentality and like to take on new challenges.
- You are fluent in English. (German is a plus)
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Integration Engineer (w/m/x) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!