- You will be part of our innovative Diagnostic team, actively and responsibly shaping a future where every car is electric and shared
- Responsibility for the establishment, development and maintenance for the vehicle specific standardization of Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS)
- Independent management of database for vehicle diagnostics and creation of detailed documentation for fault code severity and maturation
- Responsibility for the validation vehicle diagnostic communication features with Sono’s in-house diagnostic tools
- Independent creation of trouble tree templates for various ECUs, to clearly define service response to various fault codes
- Close collaboration with development teams to ensure/compliance with industry standards for storing and clearing DTCs information
- Close collaboration with Telemetry Software Engineer to ensure remote diagnostics and with Validation Team to ensure proper diagnostic response and driver display for all fault codes
- Serve as the primary interface between the software development team, diagnostic, manufacturing, and service and between external suppliers and the development team for the diagnostics domain.
- Technical university degree, preferably in Informatics, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Ideally 3+ years of relevant work experience in the field of On board and Off board vehicle diagnostics
- Experience with CAN based diagnostic tools (CANoe, CANdela) as well as with flashing and calibration protocols CCP and UDS
- Familiarity with vehicle communication protocols (CAN, DoIP, ETH, LIN, etc.) and diagnostic standards (ISO-14229, SAE J2012, SAE J1979/ISO-15031, SAE J1962)
- A plus is experience with cybersecurity and telematics
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage and free space to shape things at a mobility provider for an oil-free future
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours as well as an open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Automotive Diagnostics Engineer Electric Vehicle E/E (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us -we are looking forward to you! Just a few more words for you about us: PARTNERSHIP: in our company the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will! RESPONSIBILITY: you will have more responsibility for the whole picture and you will also be able to have a great impact. In addition you will be required to contribute and take initiative! FREE SPACE: not everything will be in place yet. We might have not the same service, support and infrastructure as other organizations, but that exactly gives you a free space to initiate and create things you miss! COMMUNICATION: to work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture!