- Procure components and services within the automotive environment.
- Within your commodity, you will conduct contract and price negotiations.
- Accountable for the on time delivery of technical components.
- Develop ways and means to maximize material procurement efficiency.
- Contribution to developing commodity strategies..
- Support the growth of the purchasing organization through your initiative.
- Experience in one of the following areas: Powertrain and Thermal, Chassis, Interior, Body Structure, Body Closures and Exterior, Information Control and Electronics.
- Bachelors in relevant areas or a comparable education.
- Professional experience as a Commodity Buyer with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, new technologies and quality methods.
- Proficient in standard supply chain management software.
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, fluent in English.
What to expect:
- Self management
- Open communication
- Autonomous decision making.
You see yourself as one of our new Commodity Buyers (f/m/d) ? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!