Your TasksYou will work in the solar team together with our engineers to drive the development of our power electronics products. Your tasks here are in particular:
- Execute calibration & test of power electronics in low- and high-voltage applications
- Automate test & calibration sequences
- Create test cases, test descriptions and test reports
- Setup and maintain test benches
- Support in different EE development tasks e.g. research on circuits, parts and standards
- Collect requirements and setup telematic systems
- Analyse telematics data and automate data analysis and report generation
- You have completed at least 4 semesters of a technical course of study, e.g. automotive engineering, electrical engineering or industrial engineering
- You have practical experience in the design, construction and test of electronic circuits and are familiar with laboratory power supplies and measuring devices.
- You know at least one programming language and have already mastered some programming tasks
- The topic of PV integration in vehicles may be unknown to you - but you can't wait to learn more about it.
- Therefore you want to dedicate yourself to this topic for at least 4 months
- You have good communication skills and enjoy intensive exchange with colleagues and also external partners or customers
- You are creative and contribute to our team with self-confidence
- You work in a structured and conscientious manner
- You speak fluent German and English
- Sustainability is a matter of the heart for you, you like to swim in the open sea and not only stand by your successes but also by your mistakes
What to expect
- A visionary, sympathetic and motivated team that has set itself the goal of making solar integration in vehicles of all kinds a big success.
- A young company where missing structures or processes are met with creative ideas and lots of creative energy.
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Exciting tasks that require personal responsibility, structured work and creativity
- Exclusive insights into the world of vehicle-integrated photovoltaics
Do you see yourself in an internship in the team at Sono Solar? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to meeting you!