- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of campaigns on national and international social media channels.
- For this purpose, you create theme and editorial plans.
- The design of content is also up to you.
- You have the opportunity to design and implement the social media strategy in the long term.
- Optimization of performance measurement and tracking measures, and their evaluation.
- The observation and evaluation of new trends on the Social Web is also particularly important.
- The team is largely self-organized and it is your responsibility to encourage and support this self-organization and only take over classic management tasks if necessary.
- You have an university degree (e.g. business studies, business informatics, journalism) or an apprenticeship.
- Your passion is social media and you know the media landscape in this area like the back of your hand.
- You have already taken social media channels to the next level and successfully managed them.
- You have a strong fan or community orientation, you are curious and flexible.
- Your basic attitude is characterized by trust and intuition instead of control.
- Under leadership you understand the responsibility to take care of the general conditions, so that everyone can discover, develop and exploit his/her potential to best serve the purpose of the organization.You have strong problem-solving skills and decision-making authority.
- Very good knowledge of German and English is an absolute must.
What to expect:
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage to create a future mobility provider
- Our proSono platform offers you the chance to pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Flexible working hours
- An open, modern office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- Organic bread flatrate, free drinks, vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our new Junior Social Media Manager (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us. We are looking forward to you!