- You will be part of our innovative team, actively and responsibly shaping a future where every car is electric and shared
- Define requirements for Bi-Directional Charging System at ECU and system level.
- Integrating Powerline Communication module in vehicle architecture
- Develop Plug and Charge and Bi-Directional Charging (AC/DC) functionalities for power to Gird/Home
- Develop and modify PLC communication and Security Certificates
- Lead technical discussions internally and with suppliers
- Close cooperation with the development domains (SW, HW, Mechanics, Test)
- Creation, control and maintenance of a schedule (with component and software release versions) taking into consideration process milestones at entire vehicle level in consultation with Purchase, Logistics, Calculation and Quality
- Coordination with the E/E system partners with regard to the system parts in the components
- Participate in vehicle test sessions for new functionalities.
- Budget planning for sample deliveries
- Matching the component package with the overall vehicle design
- Technical university degree, preferably in Informatics, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in the field of Bi-Directional Charging Systems
- Expertise with charging/discharging standards ISO 15118, manly ISO 15118-20
- Experience with HV-systems and HV-Power Management
- Fluent in English (German is a plus) and very good knowledge of the relevant Microsoft tools
- Sustainability is close to your heart, you like to swim in the open ocean and stand by your successes and mistakes
What to expect
- A visionary team in a rapidly growing, young company
- No deadlocked processes and hierarchies, but a lot of courage and free space to shape things at a mobility provider for an oil-free future
- Pitch and realize your own projects - your ideas are welcomed, not feared
- A culture of appreciation, in which we celebrate successes as well as mistakes
- Evaluation talk and feedback on a regularly basis, people review on a yearly basis
- An open office with little paper but Trello & Slack instead
- 30 days yearly vacation and flexible working hours
- Corporate benefits at futurebens
- Free drinks, a subsidized vegan catering service, etc.
You see yourself as our PLC Development Engineer Bi-Directional Charging System (f/m/x)? Then apply via our online form and convince us - we are looking forward to you! Just a few more words for you about us: PARTNERSHIP: in our company the traditional employer-employee relationship is replaced with a partnership. The owners will work together with you, but they will not manage the company - you and your colleagues will! RESPONSIBILITY: you will have more responsibility for the whole picture and you will also be able to have a great impact. In addition you will be required to contribute and take initiative! FREE SPACE: not everything will be in place yet. We might have not the same service, support and infrastructure as other organizations, but that exactly gives you a free space to initiate and create things you miss! COMMUNICATION: to work in this way open and straightforward communication is essential. This is a strong part of our culture!